The Castle Arch Hotel offers one of the top venues for team building in Ireland, with a host of conference and team building options to choose from. Centrally located in Trim town, in the heart of Meath, the Castle Arch Hotel is ideal for your indoor team building events and a wide range of other conference or corporate events, any of which can easily be arranged for you by our dedicated conference organiser. Alternatively, your team can partake in numerous activities close by, including the following:
Boyne Valley land-based activities include:
- Low Ropes Course - a challenging event requiring group participation. Teamwork is essential for individuals to navigate across multiple tightrope sections spanned between trees
- Bike Trail - varying in difficulty, our forest biking time trials are a great way to race your opponents and stimulate a little friendly competition.
- Abseiling - the ultimate trust fall. Climb our 11-meter wall and abseil down as your teammates belay you down.
- Tree Canopy Challenge Course - from broken bridges to foot loops, 11 metres in the air is scarier than you think. Navigate your way through the trees with your team and zipline back to the ground on our 100m zip line.
- Boyne Valley water-based activities:
- Raft Building - race against the clock as you and your teammates try to assemble a “raft” from a variety of miscellaneous objects. Building the raft is one thing, but making it strong enough to transport a team across the lake is another!
- Kayaking - choose between the lake or River Boyne and follow a certified instructor through the water.
- White Water Rafting - experience the ultimate adrenaline rush as you and your team travel through the River Boyne, a grade III river.
Staying at the Castle arch Hotel puts you in the perfect proximity to an abundance of different activities, please refer to websites below
Contact the Castle Arch Hotel today and book your corporate or team-building getaway!
For more information call +353 46 9431516 or Enquire Here