As we continue to live in these uncertain times, we understand the importance of having something to look forward to, but we also know that you need to be confident that your money and your plans are protected. We hope that the flexibility and assurance below gives you the confidence to plan your break for 2021 with us here at the Castle Arch Hotel
We are pleased to offer a free date change or cancellation policy up to 48 Hours prior to your arrival date on all reservations for the Castle Arch Hotel
Please help us to help all of us stay safe. Please remember to keep updated with government guidance in both your own area and for Meath/Ireland.
It is advised that you follow all restrictions applying in both locations.
All guests arriving to Ireland from non-Green listed countries, which currently includes the UK, are required to restrict their movement for 14 days on entry into Ireland, you must complete any quarantine requirements prior to your planned break with us here at The Castle Arch Hotel
Staycation with Confidence
Arrival & Departure Times
You can arrive on our Hotel at any time on your day of arrival, please note check in your accommodation is available from 3pm. Departure time for the hotel is 12 noon.
Current Restrictions as of 7th December 2021
· maximum 6 adults per table (maximum 15 persons when including children [aged 12 and younger]
· no multiple table bookings and no intermingling
· requirement for COVID Pass (vaccination or recovery) for hotel bars and restaurants (i.e., removing exemption for residents). With appropriate exemptions for those for whom a hotel setting is their permanent resident (e.g., those in emergency accommodation or other state-supported accommodation arrangements).
· table service only (no counter service)
· requirement for COVID Pass (vaccination or recovery) for gyms and leisure centres (excluding access to swimming pools or standalone swimming pool facilities)
Please note, there will be no change to:
· outdoor gatherings
· closing time (remains midnight for all on-licenced premises)